Sunday, March 29, 2020

The Coronacation Diaries, Episode 14

The New Normal


We are all trying to figure out what normal is. We are all trying to create some sort of normal in our homes, in our days, in our schedules. 

But none of this is normal. 

It's not normal for me to wear pajama pants to Meijer. It's not normal for me to watch Tiger King. It's definitely not normal for me to consider trying to give the dog a haircut with the kitchen scissors so that he can see.

And most importantly, it is not normal for me to dust. 

Today, I wore pajama pants to the grocery store. I watched several episodes of Tiger King. I did not give the dog a haircut with the kitchen scissors. Yet.

I dusted the living room. I also cleaned the ceiling fan.

None of this is normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. I will approve on-topic and non-abusive comments. Thank you!